May 28th, 2018
Succeed Partners has openings available for the below position of SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT.
As a Succeed Partners Solutions Architect, you are chartered with the following duties:
- Provide Applications Development services to the Company’s clients: Analyze client processes, both pre-sale and after Succeed Partners has been retained, to determine technical requirements for needed applications software.
- Produce detailed functional design documents for software to match customer requirements.
- Recommend and implement third-party software alternatives when appropriate.
- Set technical specifications for custom software development and the integration of software into existing client systems.
- Consult with clients on best practices for using and maintaining software systems designed by Succeed Partners and give feedback for improvements and needed changes.
- Develop software for Succeed Partners’ own internal use.
This is position is open to all experienced candidates that can prove and demonstrate:
- 5 years post-bachelor’s progressive work experience as a Software Developer or Software Engineer including
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in client requirement analysis and client communications.
- 4 years or more experience in project management
- 2 years or more experience using AGILE methodologies.
- 5 years or more experience developing and deploying applications using ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Visual Studio.
- 5 years or more experience using MS Office, including Word, Excel, 365, PowerPoint, Access, One Note, Outlook, Project, Publisher and Visio.
Qualified Applicants Please Send Resumes to: gina”at”succeedpartners.com